Skip to main content

26 July 2025 | Zhang's Wrong Number Text

 Text To: Threnody

From: Zhang

"You still want to go grab Thai at that new place on fifth? Should be off in twenty minutes"

 

Threnody

[FOOD!!!!! 😍🥘🍲🥢🔜🆗🆗🆗💟😘😘😘]

 

Zhang

[What do you want, though? I'm gonna pick it up and just bring it back]

 

Threnody

[WTF 😡🤬😡🤬😡 คุณวางแผนจะสั่งเป็นภาษาอะไร? คุณสามารถอ่านข้อความนี้ได้ไหม? You said WE were going! ไอ้ลูกลา! ]

 

Zhang

[Actually, that was meant for Brown. I'm going back to the barracks cuz im tired and my head hurts]

 

Threnody

[อะไรวะ? คุณบราวน์กินอาหารไทยตั้งแต่เมื่อไหร่? คุณกล้าหลอกหญิงสาวผู้บริสุทธิ์ได้อย่างไร? คุณทำให้ฉันใจสลาย ฉันเกลียดคุณ ไอ้ลิงปัญญาอ่อน! 🥘😡🍲😡🥢😡🎻💔💔💔👿👿👿]

 

Zhang

[Sorry? I'd have brought you some, too, but you didn't ask. Plus like me and Brown are like family so get the fuck over it. Maybe you'd have a fallback to take you out if you weren't such a 찌질하다 Oh look, im so cool I can text in something, not english. ]

 

Threnody

[YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ASKED IF I WANTED TO GO! GO IMPLIES GO TOGETHER! YOUR FAMILY ARE BORN OF CRIPPLED DONKEYS AND EVEN THEY THREW YOU IN THE TRASH!]

 

Zhang

[Fuck I'm sorry! I just don't feel well at all, and I wanted to lie down! 😭 I fucked this up I'm so sorry! You're right, my family was trash and even they hated me! I'm just useless and pathetic as always! Im sorry for wasting your time!]

 

Threnody

[Apology accepted, don't let it happen again 🙏🏻😘]

 

Zhang

[Thank you. 🥺 We'll go out soon, i promise. I think I'll have more time tomorrow because I don't work]

 

Threnody

[I hope you have enough money to take me out properly 😤]

 

Zhang

[Actually that might not be until next pay check. I had to spend alot of it on stuff me and Pall needed in the next shipment. You know like face masks and stuff. A few things to keep us busy too. Took half my check. Hey speaking of do you like comics? We got a few cool ones you should come check out]

 

Threnody

[Please tell me you're not asking me out while you're fucking my BROTHER! I'm not Melody!]

 

Zhang

[WHO SAID I WANTED TO FUCK YOU!!!???? AREN'T YOU BLOWING PRAGER FOR FUCKING CHEEZE PUFFS!? Do I remotely seem stupid enough to start something there? REALLY!?]

 

Threnody

[Prager will give me CHEESE PUFFS!? 😍😍😍😍 OMW 2 🌬️ RN!!!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 23, 2022 | Serena's diary

   I love that Sigefrid loves cuddling ♥ He's not the type to admit to it, but whenever we sit together, it's like we  have  to be touching. He's also not bothered by me doing my language lessons in his presence. In fact, he loves learning about other cultures as much as I do. So cuddling in bed with him and using Duolingo together is a pretty perfect start to our day... after the sex, of course ♥ Sometimes he automatically translates my lessons out loud, from memory, so we're brushing up on languages together. That will help with expanding our international syndicate.

September 17, 2022 | Nate x Royce – First Meeting

 Nate to Royce: "Didn't know anyone else was in here."   Shit! That fucking door! He really needed to change the damn locks sometime soon because this was getting annoying. Luckily though he'd merely been checking his new hardware, that had gotten infected now twice. Dropping his shirt and tossing the bloodied gauze into the trash he shot a glare towards Nathaniel. "Yeah well.... Someone was in here. Move." He half growled to the other male who was currently in the doorway of the bathroom..   "That looks nasty. Do you need any help?" Nate asked. He wasn't exactly accustomed to helping other people, but it was considered polite to ask, regardless of how rude this guy was being.   "You a fuckin ripperdoc now to? Or a doctor even?" Royce snarked rather immediately as he glanced over his shoulder long enough to glance at Nathaniel then moved to kick a rolling stool that sat at the back of the massive garage over closed to a rather tall lo...

October 17, 2023 | Trent x Sebastian Flashback

    [in high school, after Trent turned him down] Yeahhhh I’m going to have to retcon the hell out of what I’d already written in order to make this work. Originally, Trent had had no idea Sebastian had feelings for him. Then as their dynamics evolved, I decided he had an inkling but didn’t know how deeply it went. Now… ehehe… I don’t even know, man. But then again, I don’t  have  to canonize this. I also cleaned this up a hell of a lot, because I feel like at this point, Sebastian’s kinks have been established well enough that no-one needs to read about them over  and over  and over again. Also I’m tired of my editor making “yuck” noises whenever they come up  🙄 Also, contrast this with how Troy handled being rejected romantically by Aemond. I like to think I did decently at showcasing different reactions by different characters.   Trent’s reasoning was that he didn’t want them to end up like his parents: whirlwind relationship in high school, m...