Nathaniel
[Sorry, I can't watch Spkegbob and get hi
with u. I'm hitting the gym to work off the M&M I sniffed last night.]
Mansk
[It's cool, bro. I forgot to tell you I'm
hitting the bar with Lyle currently. But hit me up later if you still want
some]
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
"Dude what the fuck?" Mansk
holding the phone out to Lyle trying not to laugh.
"Naaahhh see, I got dibs! We should
find a threesome actually! Been a minute... what about that one?" Lyle
nodding at a nearby chick.
Mansk eyeing her with a bit of thought.
"Mmm not enough ass or titts. I like em thick and mean as snakes"
"Or Asian and mean as snakes?"
Lyle snickered.
"Mmm Shé.... Still have wet
dreams!" Mansk remarked mockingly moaning to himself.
Nathaniel
[Sprry rong #. That was 4 tent. I thknk I
cn squeeze u innon Tiesday.]
Nathaniel clearly blitzed out of his mind.
Then he double texted.
[Tell Lyle I said hi'll. Also aks him if
he's free tonite I'm coming 2 da bar.]
Mansk rose a brow as he read the next
message briefly but was already distracted by Lyle a few feet away talking up a
couple of girls for now and winking himself at one of them who was looking his
way.
In fact, it was a whole hour later that he
had finally texted back from the barracks room instead where he and Lyle had
brought the girls back too.
[Busy, I'll get back to you later]
The ping woke Nathaniel up and he groaned,
stretching and reaching for his phone. "Ummm," he grumbled to
himself.
[I'm sleeping. Thinknill be hungover tmrw.
Twxt u when incan.]
His fumbling fingers managed to type that
out and send it.
It was again about three hours before he
even read the text and sort of frowned. Why was this guy even wasting his time
and why did he need an excuse for.... After thinking about it a moment in his
drunken haze he ended up tossing the phone back down and rolling over to
snuggle back into the perfect pair of titts in his bed currently. Literally all
but forgetting Nathaniel entirely other than to show Lyle the next morning over
breakfast.
Nathaniel, in the morning, waking up and
blinking at his phone. He frowned when he scrolled up and tried to re-read the
messages. What the fuck had even happened? He drank a healthy draught of iced
coffee and replied.
[Good morning, sorry about last night. By
the way, who is this? You're in my phone as Not Tent.]
Still not having moved from the bed but
unfortunately very awake with a hangover Mansk moved to pick up the phone in
honest to god hopes it was Lyle or Miles and maybe food but was met with.....
Seriously? Nathaniel didn't have his number
saved and still felt like messaging him about stupid fucking shit!?
[Your fucking mother! Stop doing drugs you
fucking moron!]
What Nathaniel meant to say: I said I was
sorry? And my mother was an angel. She would never curse at me or confront me
about drugs.
What Nathaniel actually said
[OK cool I'll be there soon 🔜😎 Bringing grilled
cheese & soup]
Because he got confused and thought he was
replying to someone else's text.
WHY!? You know what actually that sounded
amazing in hindsight. As annoying as the other was being who would say no to
food anyway, and maybe he just needed someone to talk to considering his
daughter was a menace to society and his wannabe boyfriend was way too busy now
with hovering protectively around Ja. So he hadn't said anything to debate it.
And had basically rushed through a shower just so he had that out of the way beforehand.
And then had flopped onto his bed again
taking a bit now that the chick had left to enjoy some quiet and darkness. But
after a couple hours it really finally hit him. He was SO damn hungry by this
point and Prager was finally getting up and asking what he wanted to do for
lunch.
[You could have fucking corrected this text
more then once in the past two fucking hours you fucking dickwad! Get fucked! I
hope you break your pinky toe and Lopez is too busy deep throating Lyle you
stupid fuck!]
Then as an after thought he double texted.
[Also this isn't your mother. But I wish I
was so I could build a time machine to swallow you instead!]
Nathaniel
[Sorry Mike. I already gave the food to
Brown. Get well soon 🙏🏻]
Mansk
[The next person I hear say Mike to anyone
I'm beating the actual dog shit out of. Pass it on. Or don't cuz I have WAY to
much pent up rage at this point]
Comments
Post a Comment