Skip to main content

24 July 2024 | Children under 12...

 Taveon points to this sign looking at Threnody


Threnody "Firstly, I'm attended by my bitch brothers. Secondly, I'm eighteen so, thanks, neither a child nor under 12."

 

Taveon "OKAY I BELIEVE YOU!!!"

 

Threnody showed him her driver's license.

 

Taveon "Do you realize how easily one can acquire those? And that picture actually makes you look like an angry seven-year-old who's brother stole your juicey-juicey "

 

"That's because he stole my dad's coke and snorted it because SOMEONE told him if you mix cocaine and glitter and snort it from a melon rind, you'll literally fart rainbows!"

 

"Well then, that's certainly a personal problem......"

 

"Anyway, the ID is real, fuckface."

 

Taveon merely stuck his tongue out at her as a response this time.

 

And she stepped forward and licked it, then went, "Nyeh. So there."

 

Taveon immediately gagged and shoved her away mocking disgust. "OH GOD A CHILD LICKED MY MOUTH!! I'M VIOLATED!!!!"

Vili "Well if she was a child, doubtful the worst thing you've had there"

Taveon "You're right. I put your mom there"

Vili "My point precisely"

 

Threnody "I'm eighteen."

 

Vili "I actually believe you, he's a troll"

Taveon now cackling.

 

Token "Ain't no nigga in the world gon believe you got violated by her."

 

Taveon "Oh fucking please! I'm just innocent pure soul trying to live my best life! She's clearly a psychotic child rapist!!!"

Vili "I don't think that came out how you meant it shit fuck"

Taveon "It's Sir Shitfuck the weasel to you bitch! And yes, to clarify she is a child who sexually assaults adults"

Vili "And I'm a Christian nun with double D titts!"

 

Threnody, suddenly in Serleina voice: "IT'S!!! SIR!!!!!!!"

 

Taveon "And now we know not only is it a psychotic child raping adults but it's a DEMON!"

Vili "Your argument keeps getting more ridiculous every time. Go to bed....."

Taveon "YOU AREN'T MY DADDY!!!!"

 

Threnody "??? Did you mean not your FATHER? Because my father is Nathaniel Plimpton but my DADDY is Otis"

Troy, Toby, Torrent, and Pall: "SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IMAGINARY OTIS!"

 

"..... She's giving me homicidal rage... Oh wait I already had that" Taveon brandishing a knife suddenly.

Vili holding him back by the shirt collar and very bored sounding added "No, Otis will be crushed"

 

Torrent picking up two rocks and banging them together. "Challenge accepted! ZUGZUG!"

 

Vili just taking that as a fuck it even though it wasn't Threnody who had said that and let Taveon go and Taveon went straight jumping for Threnody tackling her to the ground.

"NOW YOU CAN JOIN OTIS HOE!!!!" Taveon mused laughing as he stabbed her.

"At least if he was a ghost there would be logic" Vili muttered.

"Logic left the chat before it started" Faravid added sarcastically.

 

Threnody giggling cutely and batting playfully at Taveon as he stabbed her, tilting her head softly and smirking gently.

Troy "I think you broke her."

 

"Nah, this is the HEALING PROCESS!!" Taveon mused back after a few moments the taking hold of her jaw he moved the knife to try and give her an actual cute smile.

 

Threnody shifted and then suddenly there was a fuzzy blue thing baring her teeth in a definitely not cute way. She gave Taveon a warning growl.

 

Taveon paused what he was doing and flipped the script completely grinning cutely and innocently at her as he moved the tip of the knife to his own mouth.

 

Threnody batted the knife away and stretched up to lick his face!

 

Taveon just flopping over and playing dead.

 

Threnody turning back and scampering off at the sound of a bag of Takis opening!

and Freddie GENTLY!!! relieving Taveon of the knife, pocketing it SOFTLY!!!, and proceeding to type notes into her phone PLAYFULLY!!!!!!!!!111one

 

Taveon jumping up suddenly like a cat, not seeing the knife, giving Freddy a bit of a what the fuck look before he went taking off before miss lick everything bitch showed back up.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 23, 2022 | Serena's diary

   I love that Sigefrid loves cuddling ♥ He's not the type to admit to it, but whenever we sit together, it's like we  have  to be touching. He's also not bothered by me doing my language lessons in his presence. In fact, he loves learning about other cultures as much as I do. So cuddling in bed with him and using Duolingo together is a pretty perfect start to our day... after the sex, of course ♥ Sometimes he automatically translates my lessons out loud, from memory, so we're brushing up on languages together. That will help with expanding our international syndicate.

September 17, 2022 | Nate x Royce – First Meeting

 Nate to Royce: "Didn't know anyone else was in here."   Shit! That fucking door! He really needed to change the damn locks sometime soon because this was getting annoying. Luckily though he'd merely been checking his new hardware, that had gotten infected now twice. Dropping his shirt and tossing the bloodied gauze into the trash he shot a glare towards Nathaniel. "Yeah well.... Someone was in here. Move." He half growled to the other male who was currently in the doorway of the bathroom..   "That looks nasty. Do you need any help?" Nate asked. He wasn't exactly accustomed to helping other people, but it was considered polite to ask, regardless of how rude this guy was being.   "You a fuckin ripperdoc now to? Or a doctor even?" Royce snarked rather immediately as he glanced over his shoulder long enough to glance at Nathaniel then moved to kick a rolling stool that sat at the back of the massive garage over closed to a rather tall lo...

October 17, 2023 | Trent x Sebastian Flashback

    [in high school, after Trent turned him down] Yeahhhh I’m going to have to retcon the hell out of what I’d already written in order to make this work. Originally, Trent had had no idea Sebastian had feelings for him. Then as their dynamics evolved, I decided he had an inkling but didn’t know how deeply it went. Now… ehehe… I don’t even know, man. But then again, I don’t  have  to canonize this. I also cleaned this up a hell of a lot, because I feel like at this point, Sebastian’s kinks have been established well enough that no-one needs to read about them over  and over  and over again. Also I’m tired of my editor making “yuck” noises whenever they come up  🙄 Also, contrast this with how Troy handled being rejected romantically by Aemond. I like to think I did decently at showcasing different reactions by different characters.   Trent’s reasoning was that he didn’t want them to end up like his parents: whirlwind relationship in high school, m...