Skip to main content

June 9, 2024 | Dubcon: the Musical

๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐†๐„๐‘ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†: ๐ƒ๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐

๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐†๐„๐‘ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†: ๐’๐‹๐”๐“-๐’๐‡๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†

 

“ENOUGH!” The acoustics aren’t great, but my voice manages to reverberate. I grab your throat and slam you against the wall. That echoes, too. “I have had it up to HERE with your fucking GAMES, CASTIEL!” It comes out as a bellow of rage and despair ripping its way from my chest through my throat, passing through my lips, feral and guttural. You see my eyes flash with pain-fueled fury in the dim lighting. You glare back at me, your hands prying at my wrist. I squeeze your throat and press you harder against the wall. Your eyes are beginning to water and it makes me… Not ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜บ. More frustrated. More desperate.

 ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ?

 I silently beg of you not to make this about ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ pain. I will more than happily balm your wounds and soothe your ego, once I’m sure you ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต.

 My voice is shaking as I tell you, “I don’t give a good goddamn what demons lurk in your past. We’re so far past that point.”

 Your scowl deepens. “What,” you manage to choke out, “would you have me do?”

 I laugh bitterly. “It’s not a what,” I snarl. My fingers tighten again, this time involuntarily. “It’s a who. It’s ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. You know what’s ironic? You’re so willing, so ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ eager, to spread those angelic legs of yours for everyone else on this godforsaken planet, but oh no, there’s something defective about me, is that it?” Your fingers keep scrabbling at my hand. I’m hurting you. I don’t want to, but I’ve been patient and kind and all that crap for too long. “You take me for granted, Cass, and I’m sick of it!” It comes out as a strangled whisper, as if you were the one choking me. I’m choking on the feelings I’ve tried so damn hard to repress. I watched you sleep with anything that moved and some that didn’t, only for you to panic, flat-out fucking ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค, when I made the tiniest suggestion that maybe, just maybe, you consider granting me the privilege of treating me the way you do ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ else!

 “I don’t—” you protest. I loosen my grip. I want to hear what you have to say for yourself, what gaslighting or self-deluded explanation you come up with. But you don’t finish your thought. I wait for eleven tense seconds. It’s a shame. I’d almost allowed myself to hope you’d list all the ways you don’t take me for granted, all the ways you appreciate me. I’m the villain here, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ, ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. I’m ambivalent, actually, about whether or not I blame you.

 “You ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต take me for granted?” I laugh bitterly again. When you answer, your voice echoes the irony in mine.

 “I don’t want to ruin our friendship.”

 You don’t have to. I’ve done that all by myself. My grip slackens. If I were a better man, I’d let you go, but I can’t. I want you too much. I ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ you too much.

 “It’s sacred to me,” you continue, massaging your throat.

 “Only the sacred things are worth touching.” A hedonist quoting another hedonist. My defiant eyes dare you to tell me Lord Henry Wotton and I are wrong.

 You blink, caught off-guard. “๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ read Oscar Wilde?”

 I blink back dumbly. “I heard it in a movie,” I reply. “Didn’t know it was based on a book.”

 You nod, slowly, the gears turning in your mind. Then, without warning, you kiss me, hard and fierce and everything I’ve ever dreamed. I bite your lip with a growl, rewarding you for ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ making a move, and punishing you by drawing blood for taking so damn long, you squirrelly son of a bitch! Our tongues tango, ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, coming apart only as long as it takes for us both to strip off. We wrestle to see who gets to pitch. I win. Part of me suspects you ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต me win. I like that idea, so I roll with it. I reach into your discarded trench coat’s pocket and pull out a travel-sized squeeze bottle of lube. I’d only half-expected to find one on you, but expedience triumphs over my jealous indignation. I lube up and stuff myself more or less—okay, a little ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด gently inside of you. Our groans of satisfaction mingle and echo harmoniously. I’ve wanted this for so long, craved your body and your love. Spooning behind you like this, we could almost have just woken up. I breathe in the scent of your hair and bite your shoulder savagely, making you cry out. Music to my ears. You arch so nicely as you grasp your ๐Ÿ“. As your head presses back, I take it as an invitation to choke you again. I squeeze the sides of your throat and you move sinuously with a wildness I didn’t expect.

 As one, we shift position, you now on your stomach and me pressed on top of you. I pause, reach for our clothes, and clumsily bundle them into something for you to put under yourself for support. You slide it under, raising that perfect ass of yours, making yourself even tighter and I almost fucking lose it. A few more thrusts and I do, all sense of rhythm going right out the window as I pound into you as if my life depends on it, because it ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. I knew I’d never get enough of you, knew it from the instant I let my guard down and allowed myself to fall for you. The line between love and lust has never blurred for me so much as it does with you. Sure, I want all that cutesy domestic crap, to have and to hold and all that, but I also want ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, raw animal passion. I won’t fuck you like you’re made of glass because you’re not. You’re strong, supple, resilient, responding so beautifully to my every touch. I play your body like a guitar and you make such gorgeous music for me. Just for me.

 “You’re mine,” I growl into your ear. You whimper something that sounds like assent. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ. “Say it,” I rasp. “Say, ‘I’m yours, Dean.’” You whimper again and moan something unintelligible. I stop moving; you give a little whine of protest. It sounds like you’re biting your pretty lip. “Say it or you don’t finish.” The command is quiet, whispered like the autumn wind through rustling deciduous leaves.

 You nod faintly. “I’m yours, Dean,” you sigh. The sweetest, most beautiful surrender. As promised, I resume pleasing you, learning the language of your body, deciphering your every tension, every moan, each of which electrifies me. We ascend to our peak simultaneously, as one, one quivering, panting, helpless, needy mess. I love you so much, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, and I think I may have said so. Once we’re cleaned up, I hold you close, caging you in my arms.

 ๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 18th, 2024; 3:04 a.m. | Banter with Ni and Airy

"Omg I'm just going to be straight up right now" Miles with a hand on his hip.  "The next person to confess their love for Lyle is getting their fingers chopped off and fed to them. Like what do you think he'll actually be into you over me?!! As if!!! Take six steps back girlfriend and find a different dick to hop on ..... Even tho he totally invited you!! But like he didn't really, he WOULDN'T DO THAT!!!"  Miles straight even moving his head a bit snotty tv girl movie like before snapping his fingers three times at the end   Lyle "Ok stop that .... I'm actually weirded out now....."   Miles "Told you I could do it better mother fucker!!"   "Manliest shit I've seen all week!" Z-Dog busting up laughing   Lyle "Oorah!"   NI // ...... Your welcome. MANLY//   RENO // STOP I CAN'T BREATHE   NI //GOOD..... Cause me neither   RENO // This has the energy of Tr

October 21, 2022 | Wren x Serena – “It’s been a week….”

 (Wren) "It's been a week, shall I commence too fear for my life again?" The blonde asked nervously to nobody as she looked fearfully over her shoulder.   Serena kicked down a ceiling tile and peeked down like Ceiling Cat. "YIPPEE KI YAY, MOTHERFUCKER!" she crowed. She took out her twin micro SMGs, held them stupidly (like Dante from DMC), and sprayed bullets throughout the room haphazardly!   "SHOOT!" Wren cried but it only seemed to encourage the other as the bullets kept flying! She tucked for cover, managing to avoid the worst of it, but her HOUSE! Who was going to pay for all these repairs! Should she run outside or try to stay hidden? The furniture could only provide so much cover for so long! She was dead, she was dead, she was DEAD, and for what? What did this girl have against her anyhow?   Serena jumped down from the ceiling, nailing her three-point landing, and proceeded to search through the bullet-ridden domain for Wren. She didn't kno

October 8, 2024 | Trent as Hannibal's patient

  “How does it make me ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ? Are you fucking serious right now? This is what I’m paying for from an internationally-renowned psychiatrist?” Trent ranted, pacing the tastefully-furnished office and running a hand through his sleek bronze hair. “My marriage ended before it even began because my fiancรฉe was jealous of my best friend. My other best friend was brainwashed into marrying this guy who’s jealous of ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ . I had an actual social group for the first time in my life and we went from being a fun group of friends to probably THE most toxic couple-versus-couple, oh and let me just add that most of the people in the couples don’t even ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ each other! Let’s see. Faustus resents that he’s been blackmailed on pain of death to marry his wife. Nathaniel hates how controlling George has become. I loved Rebecca to death, almost literally, but I’ve had to face up to the fact that that girl is a mess, which ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ lead us to Serena’s situation—Sebastian’s situation? I don’t know—