Skip to main content

April 18th, 2024; 3:04 a.m. | Banter with Ni and Airy

"Omg I'm just going to be straight up right now" Miles with a hand on his hip. "The next person to confess their love for Lyle is getting their fingers chopped off and fed to them. Like what do you think he'll actually be into you over me?!! As if!!! Take six steps back girlfriend and find a different dick to hop on ..... Even tho he totally invited you!! But like he didn't really, he WOULDN'T DO THAT!!!" Miles straight even moving his head a bit snotty tv girl movie like before snapping his fingers three times at the end

 

Lyle

"Ok stop that .... I'm actually weirded out now....."

 

Miles

"Told you I could do it better mother fucker!!"

 

"Manliest shit I've seen all week!" Z-Dog busting up laughing

 

Lyle

"Oorah!"

 

NI

// ...... Your welcome. MANLY//

 

RENO

// STOP I CAN'T BREATHE

 

NI

//GOOD..... Cause me neither

 

RENO

// This has the energy of Trent, at Ja, re Nathaniel.

 

SERENA stares in Serena

"Miles... did you steal my E?"

 

Lyle

"That's a good question cause this is terrifying....."

 

Miles

"Absolutely not, I was having a fandom moment of confused identity. Meow"

 

Lyle immediately busting up laughing.

 

Z-Dog

"Alright yup, I think he snorted something FAR different.... It's way to late for this shit"

 

Miles

"Late! Mother fuckers it's EARLY AS FUCK!!!! It's practically morning!!!! It's time to work!!!"

 

Lyle

"Oh he's back... I'm out"

 

Miles 😂

 

NI

//Ahahahahaha yeah ...... It does //

 

NATE

 "Everybody got high and didn't invite me 😢"

 *cries manly tears of maleness while posting dramatically about it on the bookfaces*

 

Lyle

"You were too busy staring at my fat ass"

 

"WHAT!!??!!" Miles dramatically throwing the nearest stack of papers around.

 

SERENA

 "Miles, I am genuinely concerned. Have you tried"

*checks notes*

 "Being as swift as the coursing river? With all the force of a great typhoon? With all the strength of a raging fire? Yeah? How about mysterious as the dark side of—”

 

HELENA

 "DEEZ NUTS!"

 

SERENA

 "Congratulations, you're the most masculine person in this conversation."

 

"THE MOON!!!" Miles and Lyle both having started singing it at this point. And secondly later Miles went spartan kicking Lyle in the chest and sent him flipping backwards over the table.

 

Z-Dog

"Yeah, he'll recover......"

 

HELENA gasps and clutches her pearls (aka deez nuts) 

"Hello Police, I'd like to report a domestic"

 

Lyle grabs the phone, crushes it in his hand and then smacks her not GENTLY like the bitch she is before walking off.

"Aaawwww you ruined it, that could have turned into hot sex in a parking lot!!!"

 

Z-Dog

"Lyle .... We aren't even in a parking lot"

 

Lyle

"STOP RUINING SHIT!!!"

 

> "Omg I'm just going to be straight up right now" Miles with a hand on his hip. "The next person to confess their love for Lyle is getting their fingers chopped off and fed to them. Like what do you think he'll actually be into you over me?!! As if!!! Take six steps back girlfriend and find a different dick to hop on ..... Even tho he totally invited you!! But like he didn't really, he WOULDN'T DO THAT!!!" Miles straight even moving his head a bit snotty tv girl movie like before snapping his fingers three times at the end

 

Marshall

"S'ma'mir.... Sorry -he clears his throat- Did you say you're straight?"

 

Jaden

"Dearest Darlingest Lyle, you're just such a good listener and you always know the most perfectest thing to say! You know just how to make someone swoon. Respectfully tehe."

 

Warren shakes his groove thang

I don't know what on earth you're talking about, no one is in love with Lyle. We all want to circle jerk each other and bukkake over him as friends, because that's what friends do. Manly men just helping each other out.

 

Erica

 "Who is this clown and why is everybody obsessed with him?!"

 

Jaden

"Please, let me run your queue between my tatas. Respectfully tehe."

 

RENO

// YOU'RE DONE OMFS

 

AIRY

|| I haven't even gotten started.

 

"Obviously, that's my girlfriend" Lyle at Marshall before busting up laughing.

 

Z-Dog @ Erica

"I have no idea he has a tiny weeny"

 

"Oh perfect, now I like totally have a list of people to confront! Soon as I finish my morning caramel macchiato!" Miles holding a hand up and grabbing his straight black coffee before walking away and flipping the whole room off.

 

Jaden, Marshall, and Warren

"POLITELY!"

 

Erica is utterly bemused

 

Wren wearing a stolen cheer outfit

"Hey hey, you you, I don't like your girlfriend!"

 

"Ok guys, he's gone. Circle jerk time!! And Jaden come here baby!" Lyle smirking

 

"He's also done.... " Z-Dog facepalming.

 

Jaden

But Lyle, how ever shall you balance me with your other... girl boy sir ma'am friend? 'ses?

 

SERENA

 "THIS IS WHY EVERYBODY FUCKING HATES YOU, JADEN!"

 

"On my dick of course!" Lyle like this isn't a problem.

 

"Have you guys noticed it's supposed to storm all week? Weird" Miles walking past and not even paying any kind of attention.

 

Wren, dramatic

 And now, The Weather


 

Jaden, Marshall, Warren, and even Erica singing along

🎵Blood is getting hotter, body's getting colder, I told you once I'm the ONLY ONE who holds her, I don't wanna die I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die so you're gonna have too🎵

 

Miles

"Perfect weather for KILLING MYSELF WHEN LYLE DOESN'T LOVE ME FOR FIVE LONG YEARS.... I mean minutes!!!"

 

"WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT MY LOVE I'M NOT SOME WHOrE!!!" Lyle wailed suddenly and flipped his chair backwards onto the floor. "It's just too much ..."

 

AKUMA

 "This is so sad. Alexa, play—wait, I have a violin."

*plays Despacito on the world's tiniest violin*

 

CIN

Oh my GOD, you interrupted the WEATHER! How could you?!

 

Akuma gasps dramatically

OH NO! ILLYBRIUS IS TOO POPULAR! EVEN THOUGH WE'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR

*checks calendar and tries to math*

15 YEARS AND... uh... 5 MONTHS, IT SOMEHOW BOTHERS ME THAT I'M NOT THE MAIN CHARACTER! I GUESS I NEED TO HAVE A MISCARRIAGE AND DIE! AGAIN!!!!!

 

AIRY

This is so sad. Alexa, play...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 14, 2022 | Sebastian x Erryk – “My worst nightmare”

 “FUCK! How did we get snowed in!? Look, no offense, I know you’re at least partially responsible for saving my life, not that I WANTED it saved, but being stuck inside with you is, like, my worst nightmare!” He kicked the door angrily.   Complimentary Trent is how….. He hadn't said that, of course he hadn't said that in that moment. But it was definitely a thought. He could have been back home nestled down and simply waiting the ice storm out but NO! No these idiots had to be dramatic and take off like this was the end of the fucking world and not just another storm! Now it sure fucking was! The end of the world that is. As Sebastian had woken up in the passenger seat and gone making commentary about what was going on around them Erryk just sat there. Elbow on the window and eyes staring off through the half snow covered windshield as he rubbed his temples his temple with his hand for a moment. It was nearly four A.M, and dark. Snow was coming down thick and from what little h

October 21, 2022 | Wren x Serena – “It’s been a week….”

 (Wren) "It's been a week, shall I commence too fear for my life again?" The blonde asked nervously to nobody as she looked fearfully over her shoulder.   Serena kicked down a ceiling tile and peeked down like Ceiling Cat. "YIPPEE KI YAY, MOTHERFUCKER!" she crowed. She took out her twin micro SMGs, held them stupidly (like Dante from DMC), and sprayed bullets throughout the room haphazardly!   "SHOOT!" Wren cried but it only seemed to encourage the other as the bullets kept flying! She tucked for cover, managing to avoid the worst of it, but her HOUSE! Who was going to pay for all these repairs! Should she run outside or try to stay hidden? The furniture could only provide so much cover for so long! She was dead, she was dead, she was DEAD, and for what? What did this girl have against her anyhow?   Serena jumped down from the ceiling, nailing her three-point landing, and proceeded to search through the bullet-ridden domain for Wren. She didn't kno