Sebastian: "I gave this to Xander as a
present because it matches my eyes and I thought he might like it."
Xander:
"And I put the vampire wings on it and
it is doubly cute and sleeps on my bed."
"Oh my gosh, you did!? It does!?"
Sebastian forgot the entire concept of dignity as he squealed in delight.
"Yes I did, and yes, I sleep with it
every night...when the admin's son doesn't try to steal it." Xander
chuckled at how cute Bash looked as he squealed happily. It made him happy to
realize that made his Bonded happy.
Sebastian: "You should try sleeping
with me instead." He cleared his throat. "I mean, uh... N-not that. I
mean...." He trailed off awkwardly.
Xander actually smiled, almost bright
enough fo show fang, which hadn't happened in years.
"Do you wish me too?" He all but
purred, reaching out to gently hook Bash's chin with his ginger and tilt his
head back to look into his eyes.
Sebastian looked down at Xander's arm and
then back up at his face. "It would be an experience," he said,
rather quietly. "Do *you* want to?"
"Yes."
So simple a word, and yet, when said in
that way, with that tone of resonance that made it almost sound like a rumbling
purr...it held so many things within that one word.
Sebastian's eyes widened, and then a
thousand-watt beam lit up his face. "Okay! Just-- I have to cancel
something real quick." He took out his phone, texted something, and then
grabbed Xander's arm with both hands and nuzzled against it. "I'm all
yours~"
Comments
Post a Comment